Congratulations to Guanghua Ye for his prestigious new position as Te Ping Associate Professor at ECUST
22 June 2018
We are delighted to announce that Dr Guanghua Ye, former PhD researcher in the Nature Inspired Chemical Engineering group at UCL’s CNIE, was appointed to Te Ping Associate Professor at the East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) in Shanghai, one of China’s top chemical engineering departments.
For several years, there has been a very fruitful collaboration between the State Key Laboratory for Chemical Engineering at ECUST (including Prof Xing-Gui Zhou and Prof Kake Zhu) and the group of Prof Marc-Olivier Coppens, which was intensified after Guanghua’s stay at UCL in 2014-2015 and has already led to 7 joint journal articles and one book chapter.
We congratulate Dr Guanghua Ye with his prestigious new position, and wish him all the best for the future!
- Coppens MO., Ye G. (2018) Nature-Inspired Optimization of Transport in Porous Media. In: Bunde A., Caro J., Kärger J., Vogl G. (eds) Diffusive Spreading in Nature, Technology and Society. Springer, Cham [Link]
- Jin, D., Ye, G., Zheng, J., Yang, W., Zhu, K., Coppens, M. O., & Zhou, X. (2017). Hierarchical Silicoaluminophosphate Catalysts with Enhanced Hydroisomerization Selectivity by Directing the Orientated Assembly of Premanufactured Building Blocks. ACS Catalysis. [Link]
- Ye, G. H., Sun, Y., Zhou, X. G., Zhu, K., Zhou, J., & Coppens, M. O. (2017). Method for generating pore networks in porous particles of arbitrary shape, and its application to catalytic hydrogenation of benzene. Chemical Engineering Journal. [Link]
- Ye, G., Guo, Z., Sun, Y., Zhu, K., Liu, H., Zhou, X., & Coppens, M. O. (2017). Probing the Nature of Surface Barriers on ZSM-5 by Surface Modification. Chemie-Ingenieur-Technik. [Link]
- G. Ye, X. Zhou, J. Zhou, W. Yuan, M.-O. Coppens, 2016, Influence of Catalyst Pore Network Structure on the Hysteresis of Multiphase Reactions. AICHE journal, Ed 63, DOI:10.1002/aic.15415 [Link]
- G. Ye, X. Zhou, M.-O. Coppens & W. Yuan, 2016, Probing pore blocking on multiphase reactions within porous catalyst particles using a discrete model. AIChE Journal. Ed 62(2), pp 451-460 (invited for special issue on materials). [Link]
- G. Ye, X. Duan, K. Zhu, X. Zhou, M.-O. Coppens, & W. Yuan, 2015, Optimizing spatial pore-size and porosity distributions of adsorbents for enhanced adsorption and desorption performance. Chemical Engineering Science. [Link]