CNIE to host Nature Inspired Solutions to Industrial Challenges event alongside Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
14 January 2020
CNIE are pleased to announce that we’ll be hosting a Nature Inspired Solutions to Industrial Challenges event in partnership with the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) on 27th February 2020 at the Ambassador Bloomsbury Hotel.
Bringing together academics and researchers working in nature-inspired technologies, SMEs developing new solutions and larger companies with industrial challenges, the day will feature breakout discussions to address challenges in:
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Solar fuels
- Plastic recycling, reuse and packaging
- Industrial process intensification and scalable manufacturing
- Novel materials (applicable to at least 2 different sectors, including construction)
- Carbon capture; CO2 sequestration & utilisation
- Biomedical & Healthcare Engineering
- Textiles & Fashion Industry
- Built Environment: Construction, Architecture and Urban design
This event will allow delegates to network with potential collaborators and develop ideas for future projects. UCL academics could apply for UCL Knowledge Exchange funding to develop collaborations with Industry.