CNIE awards five new "Inspiration" Grants
15 December 2017
We are pleased to announce that the Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering has awarded five new "Inspiration" Grants.
The call for “Inspiration” Grants aims to initiate new collaborative research projects between the UCL CNIE, UK-based academic researchers, and industry.
After the success of the first two calls, the CNIE recently announced a a third call for "Inspiration" Grants to encourage further collaborative research projects.
Details of the five new Grants are available here:
- An applied, engineered oscillation inspired by the natural oscillatory behaviour of HIV
- Growth of Iron Sulphide through Electrochemical Control: Towards Exploitation of Nature’s Remediator, Catalyst and Electron Transfer Mediator
- Nature Inspired 4D printing for biomedical applications
- Natural inspired ‘synthetic enzyme’ for the oxygen reduction reaction
- Bioactive Aerogels: Development of a Remineralizing Toothpaste Material