2018 AIChE Annual Meeting & UCL Chemical Engineering Reception
23 October 2018
Colleagues from the Department of Chemical Engineering are attending this year's 2018 AIChE Annual Meeting from October 28 - November 2 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US.
The AIChE Annual Meeting is the premier educational forum for Chemical Engineers interested in innovation and professional growth.
Group members from the UCL Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering (CNIE) will also be presenting papers at the AIChE Annual Meeting.
- Haiyue Yu - 84c: A Vacuum Set-up for Fundamental Studies of Self- and Transport Diffusion in Porous Media
- Victor Francia Garcia - 87d: Structured Bubbling Fluidized Beds: Nucleation and Self-Arrangement Under Pulsation
- Nidhi Kapil - 101g: Supported Gold Clusters with Modulated Environment for Catalysis
- Jason Cho - 511b: Nature-Inspired Flow-Fields and Water Management for PEM Fuel Cells
- Matthew Chin - 603g: Transforming Immunotherapy with Nature-Inspired Engineering
For a full list of program details, including other UCL Chemical Engineering presenters, visit the AIChE 2018 Annual Meeting website.
UCL Chemical Engineering Reception - 30 October, 7.15pm - 10.15pm
UCL is hosting a reception event at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on 30 October to promote the Department of Chemical Engineering and its achievements over the past year.
We look forward to welcoming friends and guests to the event.